Name PR is one of the UK’s leading music PR and marketing agencies, with unrivalled specialist knowledge and links throughout the UK music business. Beyond PR, Name offers a range of services from strategic consultancy and business development to event management.
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, Lenny Kravitz, Akon and Sean Paul signed – Breakthrough UK artist Foxes and Steve Angello of Swedish House Mafia also added – Art Garfunkel joins Paul Simon as KNR client Kobalt Neighbouring Rights (KNR) has added another raft of major international artists to its roster, including Red Hot Chili [...]
- Newly promoted Heads of Department complete internal restructure - Gray Warner (Parlophone, Warner Music Group) joins as Label Manager 9th July, London:- Proper Music Distribution has promoted a number of key staff to Heads of Department as part of a major internal restructuring. The recently created senior positions each manage one of [...]
- Hanna Grzeszczyk to head administration team - Joins after 10 years at Rights Agency Ltd (RAL) 25th June, London:- Kobalt Neighbouring Rights (KNR) has appointed Hanna Grzeszczyk as Senior Director of Administration. She will head up the company’s administration team, with an initial focus on claiming for KNR clients’ repertoire in new territories, [...]
CULT RECORDS PARTNERS WITH KOBALT LABEL SERVICES AND AWAL Kobalt Label Services is thrilled to announce the signing of a label services agreement with Cult Records, the creative imprint founded and helmed by Julian Casablancas. The multi-release deal encompasses representation and product management, physical distribution across multiple territories, digital distribution through AWAL, marketing and sync [...]
- New Data Shows Independent Music Is Helping Drive Streaming Market
- BILLY IDOL TO RELEASE HIS FIRST NEW ALBUM IN ALMOST A DECADE THIS OCTOBER
- Kobalt inks global publishing deal with Goat
- Kobalt inks global admin deal with Caro Emerald publishing company, Grandmono
- Nozstock ‘14 adds comedy, theatre, cabaret, film: Cardinal Burns and Pat Cahill among acts to join lineup
- Shikari Forum gig sells out in record time!
29/05/14 •Nozstock ‘14 adds comedy, theatre, cabaret, film: Cardinal Burns and Pat Cahill among acts to join lineup
27/05/14 •Shikari Forum gig sells out in record time!
21/05/14 •Enter Shikari announce one-off UK headline show at The Forum Hertfordshire!
09/05/14 •Rizzle Kicks to ‘do the hump’ at the University of Hertfordshire Summer Ball!
06/05/14 •Huge KISS FM dance event comes to The Forum Hertfordshire!
05/05/14 •Glastonbury Festival Joins Digital Blackout Against Legal Highs
11/07/14 •KNR Adds International Chart-Toppers To Roster
09/07/14 •Proper Unveils New Structure, Promotions, And Staff
25/06/14 •Kobalt Neighbouring Rights adds Senior Director of Administration
25/06/14 •Cult Records Partners with Kobalt Label Services and AWAL
19/06/14 •New Data Shows Independent Music Is Helping Drive Streaming Market
16/06/14 •BILLY IDOL TO RELEASE HIS FIRST NEW ALBUM IN ALMOST A DECADE THIS OCTOBER